Hello! 

Welcome to my second blog post and my adventures in stamping!  If this is your first visit to my blog, you don't know how much I love stamping.  I have been stamping since 2002.  I had my own stamp store for five wonderful years and worked with some great stamping teachers.  It was so much work but so much fun.  I have never exercised my creative muscles so much and for a while I was dreaming in stamping.  LOL!  

I am so excited to finally be blogging because I love to share stamping and creativity with others. Technology is not my friend, so bear with me.  I've had help from a Stampin' Up friend.  But, now that I am rolling I hope you will stop by regularly to be inspired.  Hopefully, my little bird card will inspire you to get out your stamps and make a silly card like this.  

NAME THAT BIRD

Personally, I think she needs a name.  If you have a name suggestion, I'd love to hear it!  Email me @ sherry.rishty@gmail.com.  If my husband chooses your name suggestion, I will send you 3 IN COLORS slim card bases and dies overlays from the slim cards dies that have been retired.  I can't wait to hear your suggestions. 


                                                                        IN COLORS





Let's talk about the new "IN COLORS", Tahitian Tide, Parakeet Party, Starry Sky, Sweet Sorbet and Orchid Oasis.  We're kind of celebrating when the new colors come out.  IN COLORS by Stampin' Up are always a cutting edge color palette that might take getting used to.  Years ago, my Mother and I had a little boutique.  We went to market 3 times a year and the fashions had always changed.  It took time to accept the new colors and looks.  This is the same with the IN COLORS.  It takes a moment for acceptance.  You might have some resistance.  Once you play with the color palette and your hooked, they will be your go to colors when you want that vibe.  Then in two years when they go away, you won't be able to let go. Ahhhh, but Stampin' Up will have something new and we will move on!!  This blog hop is part of a The Sunshine Stampers facebook group that you get to be a part of when you join Stampin' Up.  The group is filled with stamping ideas and inspiration, tips, instructions and more!  

Here is a great deal on the IN COLORS that you just don't want to miss.  Join Stampin' Up for  a $99 purchase of your starter kit and receive an IN COLORS Bundle valued at $66.50 for free!!  What is in the bundle?  

  • 5    IN COLOR full sized in  pads 
  • 4    IN COLOR 8 1/2 x 11 of each color cardstock
  • 40  IN COLOR 6 x 6 Designer Series Patterned Paper 
  • 1    IN COLOr4 11 x 17 Grid Paper to protect your stamping area





I am kind of jealous of this deal!  Now remember, you can join Stampin' Up just for the savings and this deal.  There is no requirement to make more purchases but if you do, you will purchase at a discount.  You don't need to have parties and are not pressured to sell.  It's a great way to build up your stamping collection!    This bloghop is powered by the Sunshine Stampers which is a Facebook group that you get to be a part of when you join Stampin' Up.  It is filled with all kinds of inspiration, tips, ideas and new friends!  You will love it!

 JOIN STAMPIN' UP AND GET FREE IN COLORS BUNDLE FREE!  (Click link to join) 

                                                                        


Tipping Teacups Card is made with the IN COLORS Parakeet party, Tahitian Tide and Starry Sky.  



Funny thing! I think Stampin' Up Orchid Oasis looks mysteriously similar to Pantone's "Very Peri" 2022 color of the year.  What is your opinion? 


Pantone Color of the year "Very Peri" looks the same as...


STAMPIN' UP ORCHID OASIS 
CLICK THE LINK ABOVE












Sherry Rishty-- https://sherrysstampingstudio.blogspot.com/2022/05/sunshine-stampers-blog-hop.html **You are here**




4 comments

Add your comment

  1. Sherry, that is the cutest long legged bird. I love it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!!! Renee here and yes what great fun cards!!!! Love the bird!!! The tea boutique is my favorite suite. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Kari, for some reason Google won't let me comment with my account. I love that bird, so cute and creative! Kari

    ReplyDelete

© Sherry's Stamping Studio · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS